Matrix PDM Engineering is a global engineering, design and construction services company providing comprehensive, multi-discipline solutions to the energy, power and industrial markets.
From FEED studies to detailed design, equipment supply, fast-track turnkey plant integration, and more, Matrix PDM Engineering provides the expertise and services to meet your specific needs and project requirements.
Technology integration and services
Multi-discipline and multi-industry services include:
- Consulting and technical services
- Feasibility studies, conceptual design, Front End Loading (FEL I, II, III), Front End Engineering & Design (FEED), AACE estimates and preliminary engineering
- Permitting support
- Proprietary sulfur recovery, processing and handling technology
- Process heaters and waste heat recovery units
- GTT LNG membrane tanks
- Electrical, instrumentation and controls / automation and controls systems design, implementation and training
- Start up and commissioning
- Facility condition assessments
We provide industry-leading expertise in:
- Aboveground storage, low temperature and cryogenic tanks and terminals
- Specialty vessels
- Silos and other bulk storage
- Natural gas processing
- Sulfur recovery, processing and handling
- Process plant design
- Power generation environmental controls and associated material handling
- Industrial power distribution design and engineering
- Electrical, instrumentation and controls / Controls and automation
- Process heaters
- Marine structures
- Material handling systems and terminals for cement, coal, sulfur, grain, fertilizer, mining and minerals
An EPC contractor, Matrix PDM ‘s disciplines include plates and shells; marine, civil and structural; mechanical; process; electrical, instrumentation and controls; and project engineers.
Learn more about Matrix PDM’s world class engineering solutions or contact us today.