Palermo Tanks Terminal S.A.S. – project & construction management – 2016
Matrix PDM Engineering provided project management, procurement technical support, construction management, site engineering, and pre-commissioning and commissioning services for the construction of the new terminal.
Matrix PDM Engineering provided warranty follow-up, job-site management, and quality control.
Pre-commissioning and commissioning included instrument calibration, coordination with utilities, functional testing, performance testing, site acceptance testing and training
Scope of Work
- Development of logic for process control including motorized valves, pumps, and instrumentation
- FactoryTalk View SE HMI configuration based on server/multi-client topology with real-time historical trending and connectivity to FactoryTalk Historian
- Subsystem integration/connection to packaged equipment including wastewater handling system, stormwater handling system, storage tank hot oil heating system and emergency generator
- Connection with end-user LAN for remote support
- 2x 176,610 bbl tanks (44.2 meter diameter x 18.3 meter height)
- In-house simulation and Factory Acceptance Testing
- Emergency Shutdown (ESD) logic
- PlantPAx faceplate configuration for process monitoring/control
- Coordination with vendors, packaged equipment manufacturers, documentation, equipment procurement and panel supply, planning and scheduling