Client Confidential – EPC OF LNG PEAK SHAVING FACILITY – 2022
Awarded in June 2020, Matrix Service Company was contracted for the engineering, procurement, and construction of a new 160-acre greenfield liquefied natural gas liquefaction facility.
The new facility is needed to meet system reliability for the supply of natural gas to customers in a major metropolitan area and its surrounding counties. The facility includes 15 million gallons of LNG storage capacity and 8.2 million standard cubic feet per day (MMSCFD) liquefaction capacity.
Construction began in the third quarter of the calendar year 2020 with an estimated in-service date in the fourth quarter of 2022.
Scope of Work
- 15 MM gallons LNG storage capacity
- 8.2 MMSCFD liquefaction capacity
- 150 MMSCFD vaporization capacity
- Managed and installed ancillary equipment
- Managed and installed auxiliary equipment
- Installed utility systems
- Performed the engineering, procurement, and construction