Location: Stockbridge, Michigan
Matrix NAC was awarded the construction of 5 crude tanks for Enbridge in Stockbridge, MI. Matrix NAC self-performed the final 20% scope of work. The civil site scope to accommodate new tanks included approximately 300,000 direct Matrix NAC man hours.
cone roof tanks with ringwall foundations
CMC supports installed beneath tank
Commitment to safety
Scope of Work
- Construction of 5 223' x 56' aboveground storage tanks including ringwall foundation, internal floating roofs for each one
- Installation of 1,100 subgrade controlled modulus column (CMC) supports beneath northernmost tank to overcome inadequate subsurface layer
- Painting tanks
- Cut/fill to balance 20 acre site,
- Demolition of two existing homes
- Protection of existing pipelines crossing site
- Approximately 300,000 direct Matrix NAC man hours.
Aboveground storage tanks