DEI Mission, Vision, & House Rules
Our mission is to create equity: the result of Diversity and Inclusion done well, demonstrated by fair treatment in practices, procedures and policies, the identification and elimination of any barriers that prevent all employees from equal treatment, equal representation in the workplace, and access, opportunity and advancement for all employees.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION: they are the power we generate when we value each other’s differences and encourage everyone’s voice to be heard. Together, they fuel ideas and innovation, enrich our experiences, and drive our success. Done well, the result is EQUITY – a fair and level playing field for every employee.
- Lead by example and personify our core values
- Show genuine interest in people and believe the best in others
- Actively work to encourage, support and develop each other
- Create an environment where people feel safe to share ideas and express concerns
- Welcome creativity, collaboration, and teamwork
- Recognize and appreciate each other’s differences
- Seek ideas and input from others to help make better decisions
- Value respectful disagreement
- Look for ways to engage with others outside of our immediate circle of trust
- Earn trust and respect through our behaviors
- Willingly share our own experiences
- Own up to our mistakes