Emerging Leaders Program
You are about to enter the professional world. You need well-rounded experience and proven skills to launch your career. You want broad exposure to weigh your options. And you want a competitive salary, paid time off and benefits.
If you are a proven leader who takes initiative and have a strong desire to learn, look no further. Matrix Service Company fast-tracks high-potential college graduates into leadership roles through our Emerging Leaders Program.Office and field rotations
The two year program develops you through leadership activities, training sessions, experiential learning, hands-on project work and senior-level mentorship. You will get experience from initial bidding to project completion and closeout.
The program kicks off at our Corporate Headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where you will learn how administrative departments function together to serve our customers. After that, you will complete field rotations in the U.S. and/or Canada in three of our business lines:
- Capital Construction
- Storage/Specialty Vessels
- One of the following: Electrical infrastructure, Refinery Turnarounds & Maintenance or Industrial Services
You will spend time at our Corporate Headquarters between rotations for continued training and mentorship. The program will conclude with a capstone presentation to senior leadership.
After completing the program, Matrix Service Company will align your strengths and preferences with the company's needs in a full-time position.
Opportunities typically include Project Management, Field Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Estimating, Safety, Project Controls, Project/Cost Accounting and Business Development.Compensation package
- A competitive base salary
- Three weeks of paid time off (PTO)
- Company benefits
- Disability insurance
- 401(k)/RRSP (U.S./Canada) retirement savings with company match
- Graduating seniors and recent graduates
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Science/Management or an approved discipline
- Demonstrated leadership and a high level of initiative
- Willingness to travel and relocate
See all requirements.Apply
For consideration into the Emerging Leaders Program, please submit your application online.